Open Fri & Sat starting September 29
During daylight hours, kids & adults of all ages can enjoy a wagon ride around the farm, hay bales, and slides to play on at our PlaHAY Ground. They are also welcome to take a stroll through the cornfield if they dare!
(No zombies are awake to scare at this time, this is their chance to have bragging rights to say they went through the Field of Screams!!).
Bring your kids out for some great fall fun on the farm.
Bring your kids out for some great fall fun on the farm. We have brought back our famous mini maze. Set on over an acre of field, test your skills through 10-foot high corn trying to find the correct path. Parents, don’t worry, you won’t be lost too long in here, it’s big enough for kids to enjoy, easy enough for parents to get through, and still have time to enjoy your Saturday. Best place in the Bitterroot for Fall Family Fun!
Come experience the fun!
- You will be walking through the cornfield and haunted ghost town with all the scary decorations up.
- FYI- We do not use gore or blood.
- No employees will be inside to scare during the daytime.
- Strollers are acceptable; bigger wheels are better.
- Well-behaved pets on leashes allowed during daytime only.
General AdmissionAll Ages (2 and under FREE)
Hay wagon tractor ride
PlaHAY Ground and slide
Pumpkins available for purchase
Walk through the cornfield and ghost town